Entrepreneurs tend to work on improving their product and not priorities for promoting their website after the launch of their startup. Some just start building the product without even thinking how much effort does it take to attract visitors. “Build it and they will come” … right …
After launching your website, you should look for easy tactics to get some visibility on your website. This is the first article that will tell you where you can easily promote your website … and some results.
Review & alternative to websites
- Finances Online – Very good position in Google, badge award if you qualify to give your brand some credibility;
- CrozDesk – Nice UI, nice team
- G2Crowd – maybe save this for last, it’s popular and it may require some user reviews to get on top. Approval takes 1-2 weeks;
- AlternativeTo – very popular, also ranks well in Google
- SaaS Genius – Specific for SaaS startups, a good place to submit your website and easy to get approved.
An easy thing to do if you want to be listed first on the category pages with your competitors: Try to get some of your initial users to give some reviews and like your product on those pages (social accounts are required to prevent abuse).